Microsoft is looking for interns in the Technology Sales field! If you’re a South African native looking for work experience and opportunities within a big multinational corporation, then apply now!
Table of contents
Technology Sales Job Overview
Technology Specialists (TSs) drive the technical motions within sales-driving specific solution area revenue and market share.
Based on the tremendous opportunity of digital transformation across every individual and organization, Microsoft focuses its broad portfolio of assets and go-to-market efforts across four key solution areas: Modern Workplace, Business Applications, Apps & Infrastructure, and Data & AI.
Responsibilities under Microsoft’s Technology Sales team include the following:
- Engages with and guides customers toward technical decisions to purchase and use Microsoft technology.
- Leverages sales strategy to address customer digital transformation and align technology to customer business needs.
- Understands customer needs, collects customer feedback, and provides strategic input to customers.
- Demonstrates Microsoft solutions to prove capabilities, applies architectures to client scenarios, and engages in partner sell-with scenarios to scale through partners.
- Acts as an orchestration point for technical resources and works to resolve blockers in order to achieve solution implementations.
Benefits of the Internship for South Africans
The benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
These perks include:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
At Microsoft, interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world. Members are empowered to build community, explore their passion, and achieve goals.
Microsoft internships provide people the chance to bring their solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for interested parties to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connections, executive engagement, and memorable events
In order to qualify for the internship for South Africans, applicants must meet the following basic qualifications:
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business or related field.
- Passion for technology and working with customers
- Strong balance of both business and technical skills
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Technical consulting, technical consultative selling, product development, or related technical/sales experience is a plus
How to Apply for the Microsoft Technology Sales Internship
Applications for the Technology Sales internship are only accepted online. To start the application process, click here and sign in via email, Facebook, LinkedIn, or your Microsoft account.
Please visit Microsoft’s Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
brought to you by Scholarships for Africans
Scholarships for Africans is a premier scholarship information blog committed to bringing more opportunities for Africans globally. They are part of the African Scholar Initiative, powered by Scholarship Hippo.
Be a part of our growing community!
JOIN: Scholarships for Africans Facebook group
LIKE: African Scholar Initiative Facebook page
One thought on “Microsoft Technology Sales – Internship for South Africans”
[…] Source link […]