The George Swinburne postgraduate international awards by Swinburne University presents opportunities for highly competent international students looking for additional support as they study in Australia.
Known for providing education at the world’s highest level in several areas, Swinburne University aims to help fulfill their students’ potential and goals through offering a host of educational options.
Benefits Covered by the George Swinburne International Awards
All successful participants of the George Swinburne postgraduate international awards shall receive 30% off of their course fees for the entire course duration of their study.
Consequently, this presents the golden opportunity of accessing world-class postgraduate education at an affordable cost.
Application Deadline: September 16, 2021
|Looking for other Australian scholarships?
CHECK OUT: University of Newcastle – Australia Scholarships for International Students
Eligibility for the Postgraduate Opportunity
To qualify for the said postgraduate awards, applicants must firstly be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Next, the aspiring awardees must apply for and commence their study in Australia by the first or second semester of 2021. Lastly, they should not hold another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne University, with the exception of ELICOS + Exclusive.
On another note, only foreigners with a master’s degree from their fields of specialization shall be considered. Eligible course or subjects are as follows:
- Master of Engineering (all specializations and combined degrees)
- Master of Engineering Science (all domains)
- Master of Engineering Practice
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Professional Engineering
- Master of Science (Biotechnology)
- Master of Construction and Infrastructure Management
- Master of Data Science
- Master of Cybersecurity
- Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Business Information Systems
- Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation/Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Finance
- Master of Financial Planning
- Master of Financial Technologies
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Extended)
- Master of Professional Accounting/Master of Financial Planning
- Master of Social Impact
- Master of Supply Chain Innovation
How to Apply for an Australian Education
Individuals interested in the George Swinburne postgraduate international awards must be enrolled in an approved course at Swinburne University. In effect, they should make sure to follow enrollment guidelines and secure a personal admissions checklist. After being admitted, the students will receive an email from the university. They can then proceed with the application for the studentship.
In addition, students must achieve a theoretical result of 90% GPA Australian standard equivalent. The university also requires applicants to pass their language requirement through any one of the following English qualification tests: IELTS, TOEFL iBT, PTE (Academic), C1 Advanced, Common European Framework, and VCE (EAL).
For supporting documents, Swinburne seeks a pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a passport copy.
Please visit the official webpage of Swinburne University for more details about the postgraduate international awards, as well as guidelines about study in Australia.
brought to you by Scholarships for Africans
Scholarships for Africans is a premier scholarship information blog committed to bringing more opportunities for Africans globally. They are part of the African Scholar Initiative, powered by Scholarship Hippo.
Be part of our growing community!
JOIN: Scholarships for Africans Facebook group
LIKE: African Scholar Initiative Facebook page