Field: Business Analytics
Application deadline: Open
The University of Newcastle is now encouraging talented students to participate in its new and exciting Bachelor of Business Analytics Scholarships for the Academic Year 2021-2022. By extending tuition aid, the school hopes to connect more students to world-class teachings and global opportunities.
The schoarship is available to international and domestic students who want to apply for the Bachelor’s degree programme at the said university.
Ten awardees will be provided a total benefit of $5,000, which will be paid in installments of $2,500 each semester.
The scholarship is available to applicants of all nationalities who will be applying for the Bachelor of Business Analytics programme at the University of Newcastle. However, the candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in the said course
- Applicants must be enrolled on-campus
- Applicants must have attained an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) equivalent to 85 or above to be accepted and admitted to a Bachelor of Business Analytics program at Newcastle.
- Applicants must achieve the minimum required score of 6.5 on the International English Language Test (IELTS)
Application Process and Requirements
The applicants must apply for the Bachelor of Business Analytics program using the online application platform of the university. Students who are accepted and hold the highest ranks will automatically be awarded.
Other application requirements include:
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Passport biometric page
- Work experience
- Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume
- Letters of work experience are recommended
- Statement of purpose