ExxonMobil, one of the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies, is offering graduate internships for Nigerians in Engineering.
Through this opportunity, Nigerian graduate students can gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge through on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching by supervisors who have made names for themselves in the petroleum and petrochemical industry.
Table of contents
ExxonMobil Upstream Internship Details
The ExxonMobil Upstream Internship offers recent Nigerian graduates in the field of Engineering a chance to apply their knowledge in a real business setting. Other than job training and professional work experience, ExxonMobil may offer an eventual full-time position to outstanding Nigerians.
Eligibility for the Graduate Internship
In order to qualify for the graduate internships, Nigerians must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants of the said ExxonMobil program must be Nigerians with degrees in the following disciplines: Political science, Diplomacy, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Media/Mass Communication or other Social Science/Humanities related disciplines.
• The interested parties must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1).
• In addition, aspiring interns must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019.
• Lastly, they must also be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
| CHECK OUT OTHER TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES FOR NIGERIANS: Nigerian Bottling Company: Technical Skills Development Training Program for Young Nigerians
How to Apply
Applications for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nigerians are now open. To start the application process, head on over to the ExxonMobil job site.
Upon applying for the internships, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
• A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
• An updated resume
• Academic Transcript showing CGPA
• Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
• Valid Government-issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s License)
Once all pertinent documents have been submitted, applicants will receive a confirmation email.
brought to you by Scholarships for Africans
Scholarships for Africans is a premier scholarship information blog committed to bringing more opportunities for Africans globally. They are part of the African Scholar Initiative, powered by Scholarship Hippo.