Looking to study in the UK?
The Transform Together Scholarships are open to all international students looking to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate study at Sheffield Hallam University.
Application deadline: November 1, 2021
Table of contents
Benefits of the Transform Together Scholarships
Through Sheffield Hallam University’s scholarship grant, international students are given a half fee waiver (50% discount) available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Applicants
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
• be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
• be self-funding your studies
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
How to Apply at Sheffield Hallam University
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please find a course and apply. When you have accepted an offer to study on a course, you can apply for a scholarship online by the relevant deadline: 31 May 2021 for September 2021 entry or 1 November 2021 for January 2022 entry.
It is important to visit the official website to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
brought to you by Scholarships for Africans
Scholarships for Africans is a premier scholarship information blog committed to bringing more opportunities for Africans globally. They are part of the African Scholar Initiative, powered by Scholarship Hippo.