The Golelo Trust Mechanical Engineering Bursary for Female South African Undergraduates are open for a limited time only. Read on to learn how you can avail of the opportunity!
The Golelo Trust intends to help Black women in South Africa enhance their education and economic development by offering educational bursaries for postsecondary mechanical engineering studies.
Application deadline: November 30, 2022
Table of contents
Benefits of the Golelo Trust
Bursaries will be provided to Black Women students who have demonstrated academic achievement and personal situations that need assistance.
Furthermore, applications will be considered for study at any accredited South African institution or university of technology in the Gauteng Province that offers degrees or technical diplomas in mechanical engineering.
The bursary includes:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Book fees
- Residence fees
- Monthly cash allowance for meals/ transport/ miscellaneous study expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for South African Women
In order to qualify for the Mechanical Engineering bursaries, female South African undergraduates must first meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be Black (African, Indian, Colored) Female South African citizens with a valid ID number.
- Applicants should be deserving of financial assistance and not be in receipt of any other bursaries.
- Applicants should have successfully completed their first year of academic studies*.
- Applicants invited to attend an interview must be willing to undergo psychometric testing.
* The bursary will be awarded subject to the condition that the candidate’s end-of-year results of the first year do not differ substantially from the results presented during the application process.
If the results are significantly lower than the academic performance provided during the application process, Golelo Trust reserves the right to revoke the bursary offer.
How to Apply for the Busary
To apply for a bursary, please fill out the application form attached and send it to [email protected] by the designated deadline.
Please be aware that particular terms and conditions will apply, as well as the requirement that the successful applicant signs a written contract with Golelo Trust.
For further information, please visit the official Golelo Trust webpage. You may also opt to download the following bursary documents found below:
brought to you by Scholarships for Africans
Scholarships for Africans is a premier scholarship information blog committed to bringing more opportunities for Africans globally. They are part of the African Scholar Initiative, powered by Scholarship Hippo.
Be a part of our growing community!
JOIN: Scholarships for Africans Facebook group
LIKE: African Scholar Initiative Facebook page
One thought on “Golelo Trust Mechanical Engineering Bursary for Female South African Undergraduates”
[…] Source link […]