The Auckland University of Technology (AUT) has established International Student Accommodation Scholarships for foreign students who wish to study in New Zealand.
As part of a program to stimulate creativity and entrepreneurship among bright students who are struggling financially, AUT’s International Student Accommodation Scholarships will be given to learners to help them pay for their living expenses for up to two semesters.
Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand institution that is tiered 389th in the world, according to the Best Global Universities rankings. AUT seeks to produce outstanding graduates, and each member of its staff helps to achieve this goal.
Application deadline: November 15, 2021
Benefits of AUT’s International Student Accommodation Scholarships
The winning 150 undergraduate students of this application will receive a $5,000 accommodation stipend from Auckland University of Technology, which will be paid out in two installments.
Eligibility Criteria for International Students
Students of all nationalities, who are or shall be, undertaking any undergraduate degree program offered at the Auckland University of Technology, shall be viable for the said student accommodation scholarships.
To be eligible, however, the applicants must first meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-fee paying international students.
- The applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study in an AUT program.
How to Apply for a Scholarship in New Zealand
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present all required official documentation of academic records, visa, updated academic transcripts and any completion certificates, and a personal statement (maximum 200 words) explaining why you are applying for this application , and what it would mean to you to receive it.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry requirements of the country they are applying from.
- Language Requirement: If English, Māori or NZ Sign Language is not your first language, you need to prove you have the minimum level of English for your AUT qualification
brought to you by Scholarships for Africans
Scholarships for Africans is a premier scholarship information blog committed to bringing more opportunities for Africans globally. They are part of the African Scholar Initiative, powered by Scholarship Hippo.