The Radboud Scholarship Programme provides a limited number of excellent aspiring non-EEA students with the option to acquire a scholarship to study an English-taught Master’s degree at Radboud University.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2022
Benefits of Radboud Scholarship Programme
The tuition fee will be reduced to € 2,209 if the student receives a partial scholarship. For example, in 2022/2023, a grant holder will pay a tuition charge of €2,209 rather than €16,000.
The scholarships also cover visa, residence permit, health insurance, and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS) fees.
If the student is chosen as a scholarship recipient and is enrolled in a two-year Master’s degree, they must have completed all courses in the first year to be eligible for the award again in the second year.
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2022 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
How to Apply
The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate procedure for the scholarship.
You can apply by indicating during your application for admission for a Master’s programme that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You must have completed your application for admission via the OSIRIS online application system before 28 February 2022 23:59 CEST.
It is important to visit the official website to access the online application system for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarships for Africans is a premier scholarship information blog committed to bringing more opportunities for Africans globally. They are part of the African Scholar Initiative, powered by Scholarship Hippo.