Old Mutual Limited (OML) proposes the Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) to help graduate and postgraduate South Africans seeking invaluable work experience.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
Table of contents
Old Mututal Graduate Accelerated Program Details
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organization that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management, and Banking and Lending.
Through the Graduate Accelerated Program, graduate and postgraduate South Africans seeking opportunities while finishing their academics can fast track starting a career. Successful candidates will join the company for a period of 18 months with a high prospect of becoming permanent employees.
Other benefits and values of the program include the following:
- OLM will partner with its participants to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations.
- The Graduate Accelerated Program will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue.
- Scholars will be exposed to a great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of OLM’s values.
- Participants are entitled to receive continuous coaching and development opportunities.
- The individuals will also gain access to industry experts as mentors and coaches.
- OLM’s GAP provides excellent learning and development opportunities.
- Recipients of the award will receive the opportunity to make a difference in the communities in which OLM operates.
- Awardees benefit from a robust and structured program.
Other opportunities that could stem from Old Mutual’s Graduate Accelerated Program include appointment into various roles across Old Mutual’s businesses, such as:
- Commerce, Finance and Business Science (including Accounting, Investments, Auditing and Tax)
- Computer Science/Information Technology & Digital and Data Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Insurance Studies
- Risk Management
- Agricultural Sciences
| Looking for more work and training opportunities?
CHECK OUT: Nigerian Bottling Company: Technical Skills Development Training Program for Young Nigerians
Eligibility of South Africans
South Africans aged 26 and younger are welcome to apply for the accelerated program. OLM is looking for students currently undertaking graduate or postgraduate programs who have achieved a minimum of 65% average in their final year across all subjects.
Moreover, the interested applicants must be a citizen of South Africa or must be eligible to work in the said country.
How to Apply for Old Mutual’s Graduate Accelerated Program
Interested parties are encouraged to apply via the online application form found on the official scholarship website.
brought to you by Scholarships for Africans
Scholarships for Africans is a premier scholarship information blog committed to bringing more opportunities for Africans globally. They are part of the African Scholar Initiative, powered by Scholarship Hippo.