First National Bank’s Graduate Program offers broader opportunities for South Africans looking to build their careers. Through the company’s offered trainee roles, interested South Africans are given the chance to excel and thrive in an engaging workplace environment, specially designed to further equip its recipients for key roles in business units.
Open to all fit South African graduates, this opportunity is surely something you wouldn’t want to miss!
Application deadline: December 15, 2021
Table of contents
Responsibilities under the FNB Graduate Program
The following expectations are set for interested participants within the First National Bank Graduate Program:
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximize skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
Eligibility Criteria for South African Aspirants
In order to qualify for a spot, South African graduates must first meet the following requirements:
- Final year BSc (Any Field) or BEng (Any Field) Graduates or Postgraduates who wish to pursue an application development career.
- Eligible candidates must at least have a Level 5 or C or 60% for Pure Mathematics and English in their final matric results.
- Applicants must have matriculated in the last 8 years.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to study and stay in the Gauteng Province at their own expense.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo screening assessments in Gauteng at their own expense.
- Applicants must have a SA Citizenship, must have no bad credit rating and no criminal record.
How to Apply for the Graduate Opportunity
Interested applicants may send their online applications through the First Rand Jobs portal. Prior to applying, please make sure that you have successfully registered an account within the site.
brought to you by Scholarships for Africans
Scholarships for Africans is a premier scholarship information blog committed to bringing more opportunities for Africans globally. They are part of the African Scholar Initiative, powered by Scholarship Hippo.