Applications are open for the African Development Bank (AfDB) Coding for Employment Program 2021. The AfDB Coding for Employment program will train over 500 digital ambassadors to lead a peer-to-peer training model set to expand digital skills to more African youth, especially in rural communities with limited internet connectivity.
Coding for Employment and its technical partners, Microsoft Philanthropies, will offer the digital ambassadors an intensive three-month program featuring in-demand skills, such as web design and digital marketing, as well as soft skills such as critical thinking, project management and communication.
Application deadline: December 31, 2021
Benefits of the African Development Bank
· Digital ambassadors will receive stipends and have access to the digital skills training centers in Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, and Rwanda.
· They will also have access to a network of employers, private sector partners and freelancing platforms.
- Applicants should be aged between 18 and 35 years;
- They are expected to be proficient in English or French;
- Must be citizens of Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya, Nigeria, or Senegal.
How to Apply
Register to become a Coding for Employment digital ambassador:
- French form: https://forms.office.com/r/jzpLsdPcEB(link is external)
- English form: https://forms.office.com/r/1TVYzErAr5
For more details, visit AfDB website.
brought to you by Scholarships for Africans
Scholarships for Africans is a premier scholarship information blog committed to bringing more opportunities for Africans globally. They are part of the African Scholar Initiative, powered by Scholarship Hippo.
Be a part of our growing community!
JOIN: Scholarships for Africans Facebook group
LIKE: African Scholar Initiative Facebook page
FOLLOW: Scholarships for Africans Instagram page
One thought on “African Development Bank (AfDB) Coding for Employment Program”
[…] Source link […]