The Dorcas Research Grant is an initiative of The Dorcas Cancer Foundation created to encourage childhood cancer research in Nigeria. This is a yearly grant that will be open to the public every year.
Application deadline: December 31, 2021
Benefits of the Dorcas Cancer Foundation Research Grant
A grant amount of 1,000,000 Naira shall be awarded to successful grantees.
- Core area must cover pediatric cancer
- Research must be carried out in Nigeria
- Must include a Nigerian in the team
- Multidisciplinary collaboration is encouraged
- Open to all health care professionals, students, support/allied health care professionals, non-health care workers studying or working in the health care sector.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted online via the website: http://www.tdcf.ng
For more details, visit the website.
brought to you by Scholarships for Africans
Scholarships for Africans is a premier scholarship information blog committed to bringing more opportunities for Africans globally. They are part of the African Scholar Initiative, powered by Scholarship Hippo. Be a part of our growing community!
JOIN:Scholarships for Africans Facebook group