The National Merit Scholarship Scheme of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and TotalEnergies Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) make way for outstanding Nigerian undergraduate students who want to improve their tertiary education.
A part of TotalEnergies’ corporate social responsibility, the program is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways by which the company demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students.
Application deadline: November 20, 2021
Table of contents
Benefits of the National Merit Scholarship Scheme
Through the said opportunity, Nigeria undergraduate students are expected to receive N150,000 annually.
TotalEnergies has always been driven by a true pioneering spirit, having been founded in 1924 to enable France to play a crucial role in the great oil and gas adventure. It has uncovered some of the world’s most prolific fields. In addition, its refineries have been producing increasingly complex products, and its vast distribution network has been providing an ever-expanding range of services.
Starting a career together with TotalEnergies will ensure any Nigerian student a sure-fire track ahead.
Eligibility Criteria for Nigerian Undergraduate Students
In order to be considered for a National Merit Scholarship, Nigerian students must adhere to the following set requirements:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students).
Documents Required for Application
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
How to Apply for the NNPC and TotalEnergies Opportunity
brought to you by Scholarships for Africans
Scholarships for Africans is a premier scholarship information blog committed to bringing more opportunities for Africans globally. They are part of the African Scholar Initiative, powered by Scholarship Hippo.